Creating Great Scenario-based eLearning
Scenario-based training has many benefits: it increases engagement, promotes a greater depth of understanding, and increases knowledge retention. Not to mention that it gives learners a chance to apply knowledge they gain from training to real-life situations – ones that are relevant to the work they do every day.
But how do you create great scenario-based learning?
We provide strategies and tips to help you get to great in this reference guide.
Have you ever wondered, “Isn’t there a better way to approach this eLearning course? Are people really getting enough out of what we’re teaching?”
Our reference guide to Creating Great Scenario-based eLearning is for you!
- Strategies for Creating Great Scenarios
- Getting Stakeholders Involved
- Use Scenarios to Create Active Learning
- Challenging Learners and Allowing them to Fail
- Storyboarding: Challenges and Tools
- And more!